Anyway I did find out some pretty useful info about lace fronts so I'm gonna share some of what I learned with you.
According to my friend Do not buy lace front wigs online( she told me to put that in bold).
- They are low grade quality which charges too much money.
- Custom wigs are not 'custom' if they are not made on top of your head.
- Ready made wigs are not 'one size fits all'. They were made for someones head and are possibly rejects (lol)
- If you got to pay on a payment plan for your hair, you can't afford it (who doesn't have a payment plan these days? For bills? yes For hair? NO!)
So on to the positive advice.
- Research a style which works for your lifestyle, personality and budget.
- Always get your head measured by a professional, preferably the one who will do your hair(especially if you already have your own hair underneath).
- Invest in quality hair care products which will maintain your wig (cheap is as cheap does!).
- It may be fake but treat it like you would your real hair.